Gift Vouchers

Gift vouchers available for all tuition, from only £25.00 See here for more details

Saturday 25 June 2011

Float tubing - great fun

I have had a great few days with lesson -Friday I was doing a bit of filming with Phil Williams for a webcast - the subject  - float tubing and by great timing(!) I had a lesson with Mark from Leeds who want to learn all about, you guessed it, float tubing! What a coincidence! So it ended up being quite a good piece although I haven't seen the finished edited version yet!
In this photo I am taking Mark out for his first tubing experience where he learned how to propel and navigate a tube. It wasn't long before caught his first fish from a tube. Another convert!

On Saturday I had a good lesson with Mike from Nelson, who wanted to brush up on his spey casting technique.
Tomorrow will see me back at Curley's for a full day with a complete beginner.

No comments:

Post a Comment