Gift Vouchers

Gift vouchers available for all tuition, from only £25.00 See here for more details

Wednesday 15 June 2011

River lessons

On a river for the next couple of days
Today on the Ribble and a second attempt at this lesson as we got blown off the river last time out and got mighty wet into the bargain - should be ok today - hopefully! With the little bit of rain we have had, the rivers should be a little fresher and I know that there have been a few seatrout caught on the ribble recently but it's brownies we are after today!

Tomorrow I am on the River Wharfe with a couple of my regular clients wanting to brush up on their techniques and try this river for the first time.

When it comes to river work I offer two services - tuition and guiding and sometimes both at the same time.


Sometimes I love this work and then other times I really love it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment