Gift Vouchers

Gift vouchers available for all tuition, from only £25.00 See here for more details

Thursday 14 April 2011

Lessons in Fly Fishing

I have had some really enjoyable lessons recently - good mix - river, stillwater, beginners and advanced, double handed and single handed.

Yesterday's lesson was a typical example - Paul from Great Harwood, Lancs, had originally been bought a 2 hour lesson voucher by his wife, Julie but then upgraded it to a full day.
I could tell immediately he was keen and enthusiastic and eager to learn and the lesson went very well.

Julie later that day sent me this email
"Dear Mike, Just a quick thank you for Paul's lesson today, he had a great time and has definitely caught the fishing bug- so to speak. In fact I,ve heard nothing else for the past hour!"

I do hope that Julie is still happy when all Paul wants to do is go fly fishing!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment