Gift Vouchers

Gift vouchers available for all tuition, from only £25.00 See here for more details

Sunday 3 April 2011

Bolton Fly Tying Club

I will be at Bolton Fly Tying Club on Tuesday night having an informal chat about all things fly fishing!
Sorry but this is for members only but if you contact John Vautier from the Bolton Fly Tyers blogsite here - I am sure he'll sort out a members ticket for you!

Rest of the week teaching - real mixed bag this week - complete beginners, advanced casting techniques, some double handed spey casting - Will be at Curley's fly fishery and on the river Ribble and Eden! It's a hard life!!

I have my first trip of the season on Wednesday. A group of my clients and I will be trying our hand on the River Eden. I hope the conditions will be good!

Have you had a look at my Facebook page? - see opp - just click the "like button"

No comments:

Post a Comment