Gift Vouchers

Gift vouchers available for all tuition, from only £25.00 See here for more details

Saturday 8 January 2011

Hardy's get it right (again!)

Lots has already been written about the new range of Hardy Sintrix rods and to add my own opinion it will take some beating. I have already "test" driven a couple of the Zenith's and they are very special.
Just to add to your appetites even more - have a read of this report from some rod testing in the States, where they have always have a big bias for rods made in the god damn US of A
To read the full report look here

What suprises me in this report, in particular, is the very low score of the Sage TCX, a rod that I like a lot. However this is where one man's meat is another man's poison -- I only ever used the TCX and the Hardy Angel TE for that matter for pure distance so the results should be differant.

Zenith's should be available end of this month, hopefully. As soon as they are rest assured, I'll have one and if you ask me nicely you can have a play with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment