Gift Vouchers

Gift vouchers available for all tuition, from only £25.00 See here for more details

Monday 3 January 2011

Back in the swing of things

Well, back to "normal" now. Even the weather is manageble, or have I just spoken too soon!!

Been out a few times to blow the cobwebs away.

I have given myself 2 main objectives this year. Certainly more double handed stuff and of course the single handed distance.


Been surfing around the "t'interweb" as you do and found this stuff.
Maybe something to have a go at in the future?

Tenkara fly fishing
Explanation of Tenkara fishing

I like the idea of this style of fishing, I guess it can be related to dabbling or even duo-ing for that matter.

So what do you think? Serious alternative or gimmick??

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Mike,

    Not sure about back to normal - even Mere Beck which has moving water was still frozen a couple of days ago :(

    Are we still doing the refresher on this Saturday (the 8th) ? I can't remember if we confirmed it or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stuart
    yes we should be ok for Saturday - have sent you an email

    ReplyDelete