Gift Vouchers

Gift vouchers available for all tuition, from only £25.00 See here for more details

Thursday 30 September 2010

More mentoring

We are getting down to the "squeaky bum" time for the guys I am mentoring - only a few weeks away from their assessments and hopefully becoming fully qualified instructors with GAIA

Final decisions for some of them - go for it in November or practise a little more and go for it in March next year.


I have been a fulltime fly fishing instructor for over 9 years now and thought I had seen and heard everything till this week, - I had a lesson cancellation because it was raining!!
I didn't know that fly fishing was an indoor activitiy!!

It takes all sorts to make a world!

2 comments:

  1. Same happened to me today but other way around had my lesson cancelled because it was raining...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd find yourself another instructor!!

    ReplyDelete