Gift Vouchers

Gift vouchers available for all tuition, from only £25.00 See here for more details

Wednesday 11 July 2012

The Tenkara debate..........

The debate on 'Tenkara' continues with opinions varying from the real enthusiasts to the its only a fad brigade. Like it or not we generally follow what's happening in the states and the main supplier in the USA has just done a deal with Orvis to retail it's Tenkara products. So at least there Tenkara is approaching mainstream? Will it happen here who knows but what I do know is that Tenkara has definitely allowed me to catch fish that I am certain I would not have done with Western tackle. Will I give up the western stuff, hell no! But I will be using Tenkara whenever I feel it is the best approach in the given conditions. To learn more look at my little film here www.tenkaracentre.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment