Gift Vouchers

Gift vouchers available for all tuition, from only £25.00 See here for more details

Monday 10 October 2011

What bad weather??

Lousy weather but fortunately it is not putting a lot of people off wanting to learn fly fishing.
I have a full schedule of lessons this week and still a fair few for the coming weeks.
However I can still fit you in... just give me a ring or send me an email.

I haven't had a chance to do some quality salmon fishing much this year - maybe put it down for one of my new year resolutions for next year - More Salmon Fishing !!!

Just ordered a load of stock for my new tackle shop at the fishery - a real good exercise in getting rid of £20 notes!!! I will be shop fitting it over the next couple of weeks and then think about when to officially open it. In the meantime if any of you want any tackle I will have lots to sell!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment