Gift Vouchers

Gift vouchers available for all tuition, from only £25.00 See here for more details

Saturday 5 March 2011

Preparation for the season

Apart from getting your ff tackle together as explained in my last blog you may want to consider doing some casting practise! What a surprise me talking about casting practise - however a new twist to the theme

Have a look here for the Salmon & Trout Mag review of the new Hardy Sintrix Zenith rods - apparently they do all the work and anyone can cast with them!!!!

 Mmm?? I have cast with a couple of these and they are great rods but......

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if they'll drive you to the venue, tied on a fly, spot and catch a fish, fillet and cook it on the bankside then drive you home again as well :)

    The rods do look great and yes, I'd love one, but I'd like to learn how to use what i have first :)

    ReplyDelete