Gift Vouchers

Gift vouchers available for all tuition, from only £25.00 See here for more details

Sunday 19 December 2010

Let it snow, let it snow!

Well this cold weather snap doesn't look like going away for some time! The forecast, generally for the North West is continuing cold conditions then more snow on Christmas day. I have now accepted that my usual Christmas visit to the "Ladies of the stream" will more than likely not take place! Pity but that's life! Maybe not much chance for casting practise either but boredom may overcome common sense over the next few days!

Time maybe for some "internet fishing" lots of great info all over cyberspace, on You Tube and Vimeo - I'll put links to the better stuff on here over Xmas

Although the last post before Christmas is tomorrow I can still email gift vouchers right up till Xmas Eve for all those late, late presents! Just get in touch.

3 comments:

  1. Yeh! you are right, time to stick some fluff on a pieces of wire!!

    I always have to be in the right mood for this but I guess I might get bored into it if I can't get out to practise the casting too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep - fly casting seems a bit out of the question at the moment, might try and get out onto the coast for a bit of Cod hunting.

    Have a great Christmas and we'll see you in the new year on the 8th - weather permitting

    ReplyDelete